MakeupBliss

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

LOTD: Red Lips

::Okay...I have been trying to do a post for about a week now and I have NOT been able too! I have tried from 2 different computers and it still wouldn't let me. I was finally able to post this and I have more posts on the way. This one's for you Miss Katrina (Ahoy Mate) =o)

::I'm stil trying to master the red lip thing. I love red lips on other people, but I have never liked it on myself, but I don't think this color red is all that bad on me. What do you think?


*My bangs look like a comb over..lol

Face: MAC Oil Control Lotion, Loreal True Match Concealer (C6-7-8) under eyes only, MAC Concealer in NC50, Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 400 Caramel, MAC MSF Natural in Dark, MAC Blot Powder in Dark (T-Zone Only)

Cheeks: MAC Sculpt & Shape Duo in Warm Light Definitive (Contour Side Only), I can't remember what blush or highlighter I used...

Eyes: UDPP, MAC e/s in Embark in the crease, MAC Carbon in the outter-v, MAC e/s in Retrospeck as a Hightlighter, MAC Eyeliner in Engraved (bottom), Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black (top), Maybelline Collassal Lash Mascara in Glam BLack, and False Eyelashes I ordered from ebay.

Lips: MAC Lip Liner in Currant, MAC Lipstick in M.A.C Red (Russian Red lipstick was a tad bit too drying for me), and MAC Dazzle Glass in Love Alert (center of my lips only)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At May 6, 2009 at 5:27 PM , Blogger ♥ Nehs ♥ said...

ohh, hot and sexy look, you're rocking the rd lipstick!

 
At May 6, 2009 at 6:20 PM , Blogger FuN and MakeUp said...

its been awhile!!!!!!! you're such a cutie pie!!!!! lovely red sparkly lips!!

 
At May 6, 2009 at 6:45 PM , Blogger yummy411 said...

woo wee! and pearls too!? don't hurt em!

 
At May 12, 2009 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww thanks love!!!! u r one seksay thang!!!!
whistle**
red lips is hot on you!!! muah!!

 
At August 22, 2009 at 7:41 AM , Anonymous 出張ホスト said...

女性会員様増加につき、当サイトの出張ホストが不足中です。女性の自宅やホテルに出向き、欲望を満たすお手伝いをしてくれる男性アルバイトをただいま募集していますので、興味のある方はTOPページから無料登録をお願いいたします

 
At August 23, 2009 at 6:38 AM , Anonymous 家出 said...

最近様々なメディアで紹介されている家出掲示板では、全国各地のネットカフェ等を泊り歩いている家出少女のメッセージが多数書き込みされています。彼女たちはお金がないので掲示板で知り合った男性とすぐに遊びに行くようです。あなたも書き込みに返事を返してみませんか

 
At November 5, 2009 at 5:12 AM , Anonymous 1人H said...

1人Hのお手伝い、救援部でHな見せたがり女性からエロ写メ、ムービーをゲットしよう!近所の女の子なら実際に合ってHな事ができちゃうかも!?開放的な女の子と遊んじゃおう

 
At November 16, 2009 at 4:36 AM , Anonymous アブノーマル said...

SM・露出・スワッピング・レズ・女装・フェチなど…普通じゃ物足りないあなたが思う存分楽しめる世界!貴方だけのパートナーを探してみませんか?アブノーマルでしか味わえない至福の時をお過ごしください

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home