MakeupBliss

Monday, December 29, 2008

New Items From Maybelline!

::On my lunch break I decided to goto one of my favorite stores...TARGE' (Target) to browse (which I always leave out of there with something) and of course I had to mosey wosey along through the makeup aisles and I came across some new items by Maybelline. I came across a new mascara called "Maybelline Lash Stilleto" and also a new foundation called "Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish Foundation."

**Please excuse the pics for not being so clear, I tried to take them quickly as possible so people wouldn't think I was a nut case for standing there taking pics of the makeup.. lol

Maybelline Lash Stilletto
::The Maybelline Lash Stilletto Mascara comes in a chic looking tube and the colors range from Brown Black - Very Black.

::Here's what Maybelline had to say about it:
Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara: The hottest length your lashes will ever wear! Whether you have naturally luxurious eyelashes or short, sparse ones, there is no denying the femininity and seduction of a perfectly primed set of lashes. Introducing the Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara, a dramatic lengthening mascara, enriched with Pro-vitamin B-5 to condition and strengthen your lashes to new heights. This exciting new mascara aims to do for your lashes what stilettos do for your legs. We're talking long, sexy, sleek lashes that will make you irresistible under the mistletoe this year. This season, make your lashes your best accessory by test driving Maybelline New York's sexiest, flirtiest mascara yet.

::I can't give it a personal review because I just seen it today, but reading the reviews it was given a 4 out of 5 stars.


Maybelline Dream Liquid Foundation Airbrush Finish

**It looks like I'm missing fingers..lol
::The Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish Foundation (that is way too much to say) comes in a variety of colors ..I can't remember all of the colors, but I do know that there about 3 colors for us brownie girls such as Tan, Caramel, and Cocoa.

::Okay I'm guilty as sin when it comes to testing out makeup in non department stores, makeup stores, and counters because I hate having to go back to return makeup. While I was in Target I tried on the MDLMAF in the color Caramel and to my surprise..the color matched my skin perfectly! I DO NOT have luck when it comes to matching my skin tone for foundation and this maybe a cheap alternative when I don't want to pay a pretty penny for foundation. This foundation can be worn for sheer to buildable coverage and it would go on smoothly with a duo fiber stippling brush. I think with concealer and setting it with a powder, this foundation would be actually pretty good. It's an hour in half later and the area where I applied the foundation still looks smooth and matte and it hasn't faded...I maybe going back to make the purchase. =o)

::So far I will give it a 5 stars.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2008 at 11:21 AM , Blogger SuzieC said...

Drugstore Paparazzi stokes again! LOL I stay taking pics with my phone for “research purposes” I really want to try that mascara. I think I’m going to wait for a bogo sale. The foundation sounds interesting. I’ve heard good things about the dream matte mouse line.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home