MakeupBliss

Monday, March 2, 2009

LOTD: Red Lips

::My sister and I were on our way to the mall to get my mom a birthday present and I decided to take a pic of my look. I normally like to wear a bold eye and a pale lip, but lately I've been into wearing soft smokey eyes and a bold lip. I've never been one to wear red lipstick because I can never seem to find that "perfect" red that compliments my skintone, but I think this burgandy works for me.


*I'm looking at all the damn rain we've been getting the past few days...ugh!

Pre-makeup: MAC Oil Control Lotion, MAC Mattifying Gel, Monistat Chafing Powder Gel

Face: MAC Select SPF Foundation in NC50, MAC Studio Tech Foundation (as a concealer) in NC45, MAC Studio Fix Foundation (???), MAC Blot Powder in Dark (T-Zone only), MAC Blush in Sweeteness, & Milani Glimmer Stripes in Berry Glimmer (as a highlight)

Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown, MAC Matte e/s in Embark, & Maybelline Concealer in Deep Beige (underneath my eyebrows only)

Eyes: UDPP, MAC e/s in Beauty Marked (in the outter v & crease), MAC e/s in Retrospeck (as a highlight), MAC e/liner in Engraved, MAC Mascara in Plush Lash (black), & False Lashes that I order in bulk (I don't like them because they itch)

Lips: NYX Lip Liner in Raven, NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Narcisse, & NYX Lipgloss in Burgandy


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 2, 2009 at 1:56 PM , Blogger FuN and MakeUp said...

gorgeous red lips!!

 
At March 3, 2009 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Yas said...

That is the most perfect red for you babe! Your lips are killer. Hotness!

 
At March 4, 2009 at 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes red lips are definitely for u !! that is a perfect shade of red!! sexy lips hun!

 
At March 5, 2009 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE this look on you. It really looks nice, hun!!

 
At March 5, 2009 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home