MakeupBliss

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coastal Scents Haul & Review

::Hello my lovelies! I know I don't blog as much and I'm not even going to give an excuse..I've been so damn lazy when it comes to keeping up with this blog and I need to get it together! LOL Well anyway...update update update

:: Here's my Coastal Scents Haul on the "Professional Camoflauge Concealer Pallette" and the "32 Lipcolor Lip Pallette".




::First and Foremost....
Professional Camoflauge Concealer Pallette
Price: $16.95
Rating:*****
Pro's: I love this pallette! It gives good coverage, there are a variety of colors to choose from, and the price won't dent your pockets.
Con's: None as of yet
::Next...
32 Lip Color Pallette
Price: $19.95
Rating:****
Pro's: There are plenty of colors to choose from that will go with any skin tone. The finishes are satin, shimmery, and frost. These colors make a good lip base.
Con's: Some of the colors can bit a little drying, but a gloss can fix that.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 7, 2009 at 6:20 PM , Blogger yummy411 said...

wow you lucked up and got two great products.. so what's the consistency like of the concealers?

 
At May 8, 2009 at 5:27 AM , Blogger MakeupBliss said...

The consistency of the concealers are creamy and they sort of remind me of MAC Studio Fix Concealer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home