MakeupBliss

Monday, March 16, 2009

LOTD: Pink, Purple, & Blue

::I was out lolly gagging with my sister Friday evening and this is the look that I wore. I've already done a pink and purple LOTD in the past, but I added blue this time to make it a little funky.




*I'm trying to do my "America's Next Top Model Look"..am I smiling with my eyes Tyra? lol...I watch waayy too many reality shows



*Damn I always manage to cut part of my face off when I take a pic! I have bad aim and it's making my head look HUGE! LOL

Face: MAC Oil Control Lotion, Loreal True Match Concealer in C6-7-8, Iman Second To None Foundation Stick ( I will do a review on this at a later time), MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (???), & MAC Blot Powder in Dark (T-Zone Only)

Cheeks: MAC Grand Duo Blush in Intenso, MAC Sculpt and Shape Powder ( I have been wearing this a lot lately), and Milani Shimmer Stripes in Berry Shimmer as a highlight

Eyes (top lids): UDPP, NYX Jumbo e/s pencil in Hot Pink, MAC e/s in Hepcat (on the lid), MAC e/s in Parfait Armour (in the crease), MAC e/s in Contrast (outter V), MAC e/s in Carbon (outter corner), MAC e/s in Retrospeck (highlight), Milani Liquid Liner in Black, MAC Plush Lash Mascara in Plush Black & False Lashes I ordered from ebay

Eyes (bottom lids): NYX Jumbo e/s Pencil in Pacific, MAC e/s in Deep Truth, Pure Luxe Pigment in Shameless, & MAC Power Point E/Liner in Engraved

Lips: Nabi Lip Liner in Soft Pink, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Soft Fushia, MAC Lipstick in Sashimi Mimi, NYX Lipgloss in Tea Rose, & MAC Dazzleglass in Love Venus for the sparkle




Labels:

7 Comments:

At March 16, 2009 at 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo!! i love have vibrant the colors are!! loving the color combo!! ahhh i just love parfait amour!!

 
At March 16, 2009 at 6:53 PM , Blogger FuN and MakeUp said...

purple is such a gorgeous color! i love it on youuuuu xoxo

 
At March 17, 2009 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is pretty...

Love the color combo...

 
At March 17, 2009 at 4:05 PM , Blogger ♥ Nehs ♥ said...

thank you! :) you are GORGEOUS as well!

 
At March 19, 2009 at 1:16 AM , Blogger Yas said...

So hot! The blue on the lower lash line just rocks! I love how this turned out and you look so hot!

 
At March 19, 2009 at 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment!! my hair wasn't so pretty when i was brushing it out!! hehehe teasing got it all nasty!! hehe

 
At March 30, 2009 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love that lip combo. It looks great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home