MakeupBliss

Friday, March 13, 2009

LOTD: Black & Brown

::My girlfriend and I were on our way to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings (the food wasn't all that great) and I decided to take a few pics before I left the house. You can tell I was rushing because part of my face is cut off..lol. I went with a brown and black look even though the brown looks almost like a burgandy color. As you can tell my hair has looked almost the same on the last few post because I have been rocking either a ponytail or a bun because i'm getting braids soon and I can't relax my hair. If I wear it down..I will look like a poodle! Lol Well anyways Chicas...I hope you like the look!



*The edges of my hair is so fuzzy...lol


Face:
Clean & Clear Acne Gel (this stuff works), MAC Mattifying Gel, Loreal True Match Concealer in C6-7-8 (under my eyes only), MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC50, Iman Second To None Foundation Stick in Earth 1, MAC Studio Fix Powder (???) & MAC Blot Powder in Dark (T-zone only)

Cheeks:
MAC Scult & Shape Duo in Warm Light Definitive (only the contour side), MAC Bronzer in Refined Beyond Bronze, & Milani Mineral Blush in Sunset Beach (apples of my cheeks)

Eyebrows:
NYX Long Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown, NYX e/s in Dark Brown, & Maybelline Concealer in Deep Beige (underneath my eyebrows to give the appearance of nicely shaped brows)

Eyes:
UDPP, NYX Jumbo E/S Pencil in Black Bean, MAC e/s in Carbon, An Ugly brown color from my 70 E/S Pallette (in the crease), MAC e/s in Retrospeck (as a highlight) aMAC e/s in Amber Lights on the bottom inner corner lid, MAC e/liner in Engraved, MAC Plush Lash Mascara in Plush Black, & False E/lashes by Carrie

Lips:
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Coffe, Loreal Juice Tube in Butterscotch, & NYX Lipgloss in Sunshine







Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 13, 2009 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

very very cute

 
At March 13, 2009 at 12:51 PM , Blogger FuN and MakeUp said...

love the blendings & color combo.. u r gorgeous missy!!

 
At March 13, 2009 at 5:47 PM , Blogger ♥ Nehs ♥ said...

that is so pretty! loves it goegeous!!!

 
At March 13, 2009 at 6:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so so pretty!!! looking good like always!

mMmmMm....give me some buffalo wings!! i feel some hooters at this second!!

 
At March 14, 2009 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Yas said...

Gorgeous! You look just gorgeous! The makeup is flawless. I love it and am taking note of the lippies. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home