MakeupBliss

Thursday, December 18, 2008

LOTD: Lola from Shark Tales

:: I decided to go along with yummy411 and recreate the lovely look of Lola from Shark Tales.
:: Here's my version of Lola. I don't normally wear all purple eyeshadow because I usually end up looking like I have been hit in the eye, but it was fun recreating this look. I hope you likey =o).

:: I normally just write what products I used, but this time I added a picture to go along with it.

Face:
MAC Mattifying Cream, MAC Concealer in NC50, MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation in NC50, MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation(Color ???), MAC Blot Powder in Dark, & NYX Blush in Pinky

EyeBrows:
Milani Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown, NYX e/s in Dark Brown, & Instant Brows Shaper Stencils from Sally's Beauty Supply ( my version of eyebrows for dummies)

Eyes:
UDPP, NYX Jumbo e/s Pencils (Strawberry Milk & Purple), Milani e/s in Shock (second quad, top right) in the inner corners, Pure Luxe e/s in Tickle in the inner corners, Pure Luxe e/s in Utopia, Pure Luxe e/s in Jazzy, MAC e/s in Contrast (first quad, bottom right), MAC e/s in Laven-dah as a highlight & Pure Luxe e/s in White Diamonds as a highlight

Eyes:
Ardell Lashes in Demi Wispies, Milani Liquid Eyeliner in black, MAC Pro Lash Mascara in Black, and MAC Power Point Eyeliner in Engraved

Lips:
Nabi Lipliner in Plum, NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Hera, & NYX Lip Gloss in African Queen



Labels:

10 Comments:

At December 18, 2008 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOooohh check you out!! Nicely Blended!! Gorgeous like always!!

Very Sexy Lips!!!

 
At December 18, 2008 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Dwana said...

I guess only you can make a fish look good! LOL I always hated the color purple (on me.) I played around with it...:@/

 
At December 18, 2008 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Alyssia said...

TOO cute! great job recreating the look!

 
At December 19, 2008 at 1:36 AM , Blogger Yas said...

I really love that look! So awesome...and the inspiration...you nailed it with the colors babe. I'm taking note of that color combo because it is gorgeous.

 
At December 20, 2008 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice! ;)

 
At December 22, 2008 at 11:56 AM , Blogger yummy411 said...

omg!!! i'm jumping up and down in my seat.. these 'challenges' make me soooo excited!! LOL i'm silly but thank you sooo much. you look sooo pretty and purple is fab on you! what do you mean you look hit in the eye. yay! i can't wait to do mine. this last minute shopping is killing me! i hope to get mine up real soon!

 
At December 22, 2008 at 12:02 PM , Blogger yummy411 said...

oh and the brows are killer!!!! i need to check out the stencils and see what they are all about!

 
At December 26, 2008 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Shawnta said...

You did a good job ma'am!!! I can't imagine purple making you look bruised, you look gorg in it!

 
At December 30, 2008 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Ugochi said...

oooh - the purple look great!

 
At January 1, 2009 at 6:18 PM , Blogger SuzieC said...

This is really pretty! Then again I'm biased since I love purple looks. I love the lippie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home