MakeupBliss

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Finale of BLUSH, The Search for The Next Greatest Makeup Artist


::I know I'm 2 days too late on reviewing the finale of blush, but I wasn't able to watch it until last night and thank goodness for DVR! Nolan Makaawaawaa (wooo..that's a mouthful) won and I thought he was one of the more talented ones of the show and he well deserved it. Overall the show was good, but it was kind of short..it felt like the show just came on 2 weeks ago! I wonder if there will be another Blush Reality Show in the future?.....I doubt it.

::Okay, When the credits were rolling they showed a Memorium of one of the contestants Todd Robert Wallace aka Todd Homme and my mouth dropped! I was shocked to know that he past away on Monday in his sleep (cause unknown). I was very saddened because he was talented, full of energy, he was only 23 years and he had a long life ahead of him. So very sad...Rest In Paradise Todd.


Todd Robert Wallace aka Todd Homme
1985-2008



Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2008 at 9:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for the WINNER!!

I was surprised when I saw that after the credit. 23 is young...


R.I.P. Todd

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home