MakeupBliss

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Milani Eye Tech & Infinite Liquid Liners

::A few days ago while on my lunch break, I decided to go in CVS to see what new beauty items or beauty deals that they had going on. While looking at the Milani section, I came across these new liquid liners, so I decided to take a few pics for my sometimes abandoned blog. =p



::The Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liners comes in about 6 colors I believe and they have the felt pen type of application tip.



::The Milani Infinite Liquid Liners comes in about 6 colors as well (these were they only 3 that CVS had left) and this liner has more of a brush applicator. Since I'm a fan of brush applicators for a liquid liner, I may go back to CVS to purchase a few.

::For those that have tried these, what are thoughts of these liners?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2009 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Dwana said...

Never used it but I just thought I'd wave my hands in the air in effort to give ya a friendly reminder.

I hope you can catch them on sale. I look at i ♥ cvs for future sales. I didn't see any going on anytime soon, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home