MakeupBliss

Thursday, October 29, 2009

LeToya Luckett..Rocking Fabulous Purple Lips!

::I was up late and surfing the net and I came across these pics of Letoya Luckett wearing this fabulous purple, great-for-fall lipcolor and I almost dropped my laptop! I am SO loving this look! This fall seems to be all about bold lips beyond the colors of reds and currants. It's all about rich & deep toned purples, maroons, magentas, and even black. Letoya is doing her thing in these photos!


::I'm a total sucker for a purple lippie! Here is a list of the purple lipsticks/glosses that I own:
1: MAC Eclectic Edge Marble Lipglass
2. MAC Lipglass in Nico
3. MAC Lipglass in So This Season
4. MAC Dazzleglass in Date Night
5. Maybelline Colorsensation Lipstick in Madison Mauve
6. NYX Lipgloss in Gold Mauve
7. NYX Liploss in African Queen
8. NYX Round Gloss in Wild Orchid
9. NYX Lip Stick in Iced Lavendar

What is your favorite lip color?


Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 31, 2009 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Soul Control said...

I like browns highlighted with a little pink or violets. I'm more of a natural gal...

I always mix my lip glosses, I never just wear one.

 
At November 1, 2009 at 4:17 PM , Blogger yummy411 said...

love the purple l/s. my first foray into purples was mac's up the amp as that's the most purple i could find 1-2 years ago. now we have many options and ideas! look at your list!

 
At November 2, 2009 at 2:00 AM , Blogger MEVISH said...

oohh that is HOT HOT! :D

 
At April 21, 2010 at 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite has to be mac viva glam vi special edition...i love rocking a pink lip :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home