MakeupBliss

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

L.A. Girls Nail Look

::Well Alright! Besides makeup I have another LOVE and it's bright colored nail polish. This is only my second nail post, but I this color was hot so I had to post it!

:;During my journey at the beauty supply store yesterday, I decided to take a look at there nail polish and I came across this rack of *L.A GIRL DISCO BRITES in TURNTABLES* this teal green caught my eye and for $1.99 why not give a try?!



::I put this polish on around 8:00 P.M yesterday and it is around 9:10 A.M now (eastern time) and it has NOT chipped at all! Normally with the cheapy beauty supply nail polish it would have chipped by now and I would have had to reapply it, but not this polish. I think I'm going to make a trip there today and buy a few more.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2009 at 6:37 PM , Blogger yummy411 said...

i love these polishes!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home