MakeupBliss

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Attack of The Falsies...Eye Lash Haul

::I went into "Wally World" on Friday evening with my sis and decided to take a look at there 75% off Halloween stuff. Well to my surprise, I seen a box of falsies along with some other stuff and I grabbed 8 pairs. These false lashes are by Salon Perfect and the price of these babies were originally $3.00 with a 75% off price tag so they came to about $.75 a piece! Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm a sucker for a good deal or a good sale and I get some kind of high from it..Lol!

::I would have gotten more, but my sister scouped 5 pairs for herself and she is in the process of learning how to apply false lashes so these $.75 babies are perfect for her to practice with.

::Sorry that the quality of this pic is poor, I'm blaming it all on my BlackBerry =p hehe



::The top pic shows all of the lashes that I purchased and the bottom pic displays the four different styles that I picked.


::Has anyone else came across these falsies from there local Walmart? If so, How many pairs did you get?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 8, 2009 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Dwana said...

I'm here on the Jersey Shore. HONEY!!! I have cleaned up between Walgreen's and Target.

I ♥ your lashes. Mine are all dramatic. Feathers, etc. I have a two part series. I posted one this morning and another haul tonight.

 
At November 8, 2009 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Dwana said...

I'm so jealous, Diva. You have these & dramatic lashes?!?!? I didn't see these at all.
...I'm not even going to tell you how I JUST learned Wally World was Walgreen's. I have to stop by and look a little harder.

 
At November 8, 2009 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Dwana said...

My stores didn't have any paints left. You'd think there would be more paint than lashes but I wasn't so lucky. None! I plan on trying a different store tomorrow. At this point in the game I don't want to get my hopes up. Especially with the fact that I'm going to "a more popular store."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home