MakeupBliss

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday's LOTD: Neutral Eyes with a Blue Pop

::Hey Bloggerella's! I wore this look on Saturday while I was out *window* shopping with the fam. I don't normally like to wear a lot of neutral makeup looks because I always feel as if my look is missing something, so I created a neutral look and made it pop with royal blue.

::First pic was taken in my bedroom
Second look was taken in my car.....I call myself taking pics in different lighting and my bedroom pic definitely has a better lighting.



Face: Monistat Chafing Gel, Revlon ColorStay Foundation in #400 Caramel (combo/oily skin), MAC MSFN in Dark, MAC Translucent Setting Powder, MAC Blush in Eversun and Milani Glimmer Stripes in Bronze Glimmer as a Cheek Highlight
Eyes (Top Lids): UDPP, Neutral Color from my 120 Pallette, MAC's Mulch in the crease, MAC's Embark in the outter v, MAC's Knight Devine in the crease & outter v, MAC's Naked Lunch as a Highlight, Ardell Lashes in #21 and MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Eyes (Bottom Lids): NYX Jumbo E/S Pencil in Pacific and a Royal Blue Color from my 120 Pallette
Lips: Loreal Juice Tube in Butterscotch & MAC Dazzleglass in Like Venus


:: It's been almost 2 weeks since I've cut my hair and I might add that my curly fro is growing! I can't wait to rock a lion's mane, but as you can see..I'm only at the kitten stage lol =p

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2009 at 8:28 PM , Blogger yummy411 said...

love it! so my style. def wanna try ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home