MakeupBliss

Monday, July 6, 2009

Organic Root Stimulator Deep Conditioner

::I never ever post anything that is pertaining to hair, but I knew that I had to add a post about my all time favorite deep conditioner. I can't say enough good things about Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Deep Conditioner because this stuff is the S__t! Okay, so I normally get mine from a beauty supply store, but it can be purchased at Walmart as well. This deep conditioner is good for those of us who's hair is natural, relaxed, color treated, damaged, etc.

::My hair is oily and fine and it even works very well on my hair w/o it being weighed down. Now After I shampoo my hair, I leave this in for about 30-40 minutes and I cover my head with a conditioning cap (a jheri curl cap...crinkle crinkle) and you can also do this and sit under the dryer, but I normally don't because I don't have the patience the sit under dryer. Once you rinse it out, your hair will feel sooooo soft and it leaves a light citrusy smell.


*Please excuse the poor quality of this pic

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home