MakeupBliss

Monday, July 6, 2009

Makeup Looks

::The girlfriend is a photographer and she took a few shots of me outside of a wedding that we both attended as well as one she did the photography for and I did the bride's makeup. This wedding took place on May 23, 2009. It was so fun working together!
::As you can see these are the same photos, but with her new editing program she made one black and white and one in color. Hmmm I'm not sure which one I like most. What do you think?

::My hair has that Mariah Carey "wind in the hair" kind of thing going on, but it was hot as hell for it to be the month of May, so i'm not sure how that effect came about. I can't even remember what makeup I used because I was rushing to get to the wedding.

::Here is a pic of the beautiful, blushing, and expecting bride. She was 7 months pregnant and she still rocked her wedding dress beautifully!

::Either she was trying to make sexy eyes or she got her picture taken during a blink. I'm not sure, but she's a fun person so knowing her...she was trying to do the sexy, bedroom eyes kinda thing, but she looks intoxicated.





Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 10, 2009 at 6:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whistles*** gorgeous honey!!! always workin it!! she did an awesome job on ur pics!!

how r u love?!?!? its been a while

 
At July 11, 2009 at 6:45 AM , Blogger MakeupBliss said...

Katrina: Hey Hun! Thank You! It's been a long time and I'm doing well. How are you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home