MakeupBliss

Monday, June 22, 2009

MAC & Revlon Mini Haul and Review


::Ok ladies, here's my small haul featuring a few things from MAC's Style Warriors and Revlon's ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder. Here are my thoughts about them.

MAC: Okay, I copped a powder Blush in Eversun from the Style Warriors Collection and I love it! Lately, this has been my blush of choice everytime I want to spunk up cheeky's. This is a good summer color for me because it works as a bronzer and it doesn't show up too orange or red. I also got the E/S in High Manevores (I already know I jacked up the name..I always do) and I haven't bought any MAC shadow in a long while, but this another color that I've been grabbing for a lot. The color is a muddy color, but I like how you can smoke out a look with this color or play it neutral.

Revlon: I jumped on the band wagon and grabbed these 2 mineral powders. I've been eyeing them for a while, but I was waiting for either Walgreens, Rite Aid, or CVS to have a sale for BOGO and all 3 of them did this week. I got these from Walgreens and they had these babies BOGO plus an extra $3 off....yessss! I got them both for $10.99 so how do ya like that!? Anyway...lol I love love love the pinky one which is Brighten because it makes a very nice highlighter on my cheeks bones. Now the other one is in Sunkiss and this one makes a nice highlight as well as an all over powder as long as I use a big fluffy brush because it can be shimmery.


I swatched them on my stubby little fingers so its probably not the best quality of a swatch. From top to bottom I have Revlon's Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten, Revlon's Mineral Powder in Sunkiss, MAC Blush in Eversun, and last but not least the name that I jack up the most MAC's e/s in High Maneveurs.








Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 23, 2009 at 7:23 PM , Blogger yummy411 said...

sooo friggin jealous! i've been waiting for a sale and finally cvs has a sale but only on revlon lip and eye products... grrrr

so i only bought the sunkiss bronzer for reg price =(

 
At June 23, 2009 at 9:53 PM , Blogger yummy411 said...

you been nominated for an award! check out my blog!

 
At June 24, 2009 at 6:34 AM , Blogger MakeupBliss said...

yummy411: Check out Walgreens and Rite Aid this week because they have the BOGO! It was so hard waiting for these babies to go on sale. How do you like it?

yumm411: thank You for nominating me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home