MakeupBliss

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Look of The Day: Teal & Black

::I was up late and I decided to do some kind of look using a set of the crazy lashes I purchased from walgreens after Halloween. I like the colors, but I hate the outcome of the lashes.


Face:
MAC Mattifying Cream, Loreal True Match Concealer in C6-7-8
Loreal True Match Foundation in Nut Brown &
MAC Studio Fix Foundation (I can't remember the color)

Cheeks:
Milani Mosaic Blush in Honey Kissed, Milani Mosaic Blush in
Sweet Cheeks, & N.Y.C Chroma Glo in SunStone

EyeBrows:
Milani Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown, MAC Eyeshadow in
Embark, & Smash Box Brow Tech Wax

Eyes:
UDPP, Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Teal (as a base),
MAC'S Brill (inner corners), Pure Luxe
Eyeshadow in Venom, MAC'S Carbon (outter corners), MAC'S Rice Paper (highlight)

Eyes:
MAC's Power Point Eyeliner in Engraved (half of the waterline),
Milani Liquid Liner in Black, Maybelline Collosal Mascara in
Glam Black, & False Eyelashes

Lips:
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Soft Fuscia, Loreal Juice Tube in
Butter Scotch, & MAC Viva Glam VI Lip Glass




Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 4, 2008 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i love it!!

 
At December 15, 2008 at 7:41 AM , Blogger yummy411 said...

love those lashes!!!

 
At December 16, 2008 at 10:52 AM , Blogger SuzieC said...

I like the lashes and the whole look! I used similar "fun" lashes for my Halloween look and they drove me crazy. They were so heavy, I was too happy to take them off.

 
At January 6, 2009 at 1:32 PM , Blogger JeNi said...

love the lashes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home