MakeupBliss

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Makeup Collection

::I thought I would share with all of you, on how I store my makeup. I have a lot of it so instead of storing it in multiple train cases, I purchased one of these storage drawers and it makes putting on makeup a lot easier because each drawer has specific items.


1. On the top of my storage drawers is where I keep my brushes in 2 bathroom tumblers, one has large brushes and the other has my small brushes, brush rolls, a mirror, MAC Brush Cleaner, MAC Oil Control Lotion, MAC Mattifying Cream, concealers, foundations, & Powders.

Brand's Used:
Loreal
MAC
Milani


2.The first drawer consists of my blushes, bronzers, shimmers, contours, and hi-lighters

Brands Used:
Loreal
Milani
MAC
Nabi
N.Y.C
NYX
Prestige

3. The second drawer is my "miscellaneous" drawer, and I keep my creme eyeliners, eyeliners, lip liners, glitters, jumbo eyeshadow pencils, mascara, UDPP, eyelashes, eyelash glue, sponges, powder puffs, eyebrow pencil, eyebrow powder, and liquid eyeliner.

Brands Used:
Loreal HIP
MAC
Maybelline
Milani
NYX
Sally Girl
Sephora
Smash Box

3. The third drawer is where I store my eyeshadow pallettes, single eyeshadows, and minerals.

Brand's Used:
Dani Pallette
Jesse's Girl
L.A. Colors
Loreal HIP
MAC
Milani
Nabi
N.Y.C
NYX
Prestige
Pure Luxe
Ulta


4. The fourth drawer contains jumbo lip pencils, lipstick, and lipgloss.


Brand's Used
Loreal HIP
MAC
Nabi
NYX


Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2008 at 10:04 AM , Blogger yummy411 said...

great collection! so neat and organized!

 
At December 1, 2008 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Sofia said...

I love ur collection :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home