MakeupBliss

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wine Tasting


::Every Sunday, my g/f and I have date day and this past Sunday, we wanted to do something different rather than the normal "dinner & a movie" so we decided to go wine tasting at the New Kent Winery in New Kent, VA. We were taken on a tour of the building, and we got a chance to taste 6 different featured wines and 1 wine we tasted twice. We were poured about a 1/4 of a glass for each wine we tasted. They were really good, well except for 2 and that's because I don't like red wine. The next thing you know, I was sooo tipsy! We were talking and laughing with this older couple and their daughter..and my g/f was taking shots (she is so funny) with her wine! It was like we were having a party in that place! lol I'm not one that likes to drink a lot, especially hard liquor, but I really like wine and for those of you who don't drink wine, but like a nice buzz..you should drink a glass. The place was nice, it was fun, and we got to keep our wine glass. =o)

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2008 at 10:03 AM , Blogger yummy411 said...

yeh and wine is healthier too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home