MakeupBliss

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

::Of course we all know that today is Election Day, and this day started off a little crazy for me. When I woke up this morning, it was raining like crazy here in Hampton, VA. I was thinking to myself, of all days, this would be the day that it rains and I have to stand outside in the rain before I get a chance to even vote. When I was leaving my house, a stray dog was standing near the end of my driveway looking at me and I was scared , don't get me wrong, I love dogs and I even have dog, but I didn't know if this mutt was going to bite me or run away from me, so as soon as he removed himself from my driveway, I ran as fast as I could to get to my car. Now as I approached my precinct, there was NO where to park, I mean No where to park! I had to damn near park near my house and walk and by the time I made it, my hair looked like Diana Ross even though I used an umbrella. Despite the fact that my morning started off a little chaotic I could careless because "I VOTED TODAY!"

::I'm now at work on the edge of my seat because I'm so anxious to get the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home