MakeupBliss

Monday, November 17, 2008

Look of The Day: Gold & Olive Green and Noah's Arc Jumping the Broom Movie Review

::I was on my way to D.C with my girlfriend to see the movie "Noah's Arc, Jumping The Broom" and I decided to wear this simple Gold & Olive Green look.

FACE: Starting with a clean face. MAC Oil Control Lotion, MAC Mattifying Cream, Loreal True Match Concealer in C6-7-8 (medium/deep). MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation in NC50 (It's time to find a winter shade), MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark, & MAC Blot Powder (in my T-Zone only)

CHEEKS: MAC Sculpt & Shape Duo in Warm Light Definitive & Milani Mineral Blush in Sunset Beach

EYEBROWS: Milani Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown

EYES: UPDD, NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils in Lemon & Black Bean, MAC Eyeshadow in Gold Mine, Ulta Eyeshadow in Verdigris, MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon (outter corner), & Milani's Eyeshadow in Luminous (as a highlight)

EYES: MAC's Power Point Eyeliner in Engraved (on the waterline), Milani's Liquid Eyeliner (on the top lid) & Andrea False Lashes (I can't remember the number, but they are the natural looking ones)

LIPS: NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Rose Brown, NYX Lipgloss in Hot Fudge, & NYX Lipgloss in Sunshine


::I was dying to see this movie, but unfortunately it isn't showing everywhere. One Sunday, my girlfriend and I decided to take a trip to D.C (I live in Hampton, VA, so it's about a 2.5 hour drive) to see this movie and it was soooooo good! For those of you who aren't familiar with the Noah's Arc Series, let me give you the insight on what it's all about. Noah's Arc airs on LOGO, and the show is about a group of African American men who are friends and they all happen to be gay. The show deals with all types of situations and of course drama such as relationships, infidelity, sex, friendships, insecurities, etc. etc...It makes me think of Sex In The City, but the gay male version. The movie is based on the main character Noah, who is marrying his formally straight boyfriend and all sorts of drama and crazy things happen right before their wedding. I give this movie an A! It was funny, romantic, full of drama and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.







Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2008 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Seymone said...

Very pretty look sis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home