MakeupBliss

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oil of Olay


Daily Facials Express - All Skin Types


Lifts away dirt and makeup, leaving behind clean, touchably soft skin.
Daily Facials Express Wet Cleansing Cloths easily lift away dirt and makeup while softening your skin with light Olay moisture and vitamin E, leaving it clean and touchably soft . all in one easy step.
These velvety cloths have a special "lift and lock" texture that corners dirt and makeup to thoroughly cleanse your skin. They even remove waterproof mascara . for a smooth, comfortable feel.




:: Ladies, how many of you are guilty of going to bed without taking off your makeup? I definitely am! I have found myself quite a few a times coming home from a late night out and I didn't feel like washing my face. I lay in bed and with a few wipes (lazy right?..lol)...my makeup comes off instantly! Not only does it remove your makeup, it makes your skin feel soft and clean and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Another reason I like them is because it gives makeup brushes a quick clean in between each color use.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home